- Lot: 7.45 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1980
- Views: 1,044 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $650,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $500
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Clubhouse, Communications \ Cable TV, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, HOA Amenities \ Car Wash Area, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, HOA Amenities \ Sauna/ Spa/ Hot Tub, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Listing Class \ Residential Lease/Rental, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Lease(ER), Lot Location \ Waterfront, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Community Facility, Pool \ In Ground Concrete, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Rent Includes \ Association Fees, Rent Includes \ Trash Removal, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Subclass \ Townhouse for Rent, Unit Features \ Ground Level, View Type: Lake, View Type: Local/Neighborhood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Parcel #: 111600300
- Zillow Home ID: 15636380
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $675K-1.49M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94065 home values will increase 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.5% rise for Redwood City as a whole. Among 94065 homes, this home is valued 12.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 18.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94065, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.6% greater than in Redwood City, and 72.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94065 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94065 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (97)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 552 Shorebird Cir|
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
Carlmont High (assigned)9-122.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!