540 W 148th St, New York, NY 100314 beds, 3.5 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
To Historic Hamilton Heights
This extraordinary townhouse features a wonderful Owner's triplex which offers plenty of room to expand and a over sized English Garden one bedroom rental property which is delivered vacant. This pristine home is located on a beautiful tree lined townhouse block, by far one of the outstanding blocks in the heights.
Do you like outdoor space? Then this home is right for you, featuring 2 private terraces as well as a full backyard waiting for your gardening skills.
The neighborhood offers several parks, including the recently built Riverbank State Park and Riverside Park.
Transportation is easy and convenient with the #1,A,B,C,D subways, only minutes away.
This comfortable turnkey home was gut renovated in 2002. All new electrical, copper plumbing, gas boiler, windows and wonderful hardwood floors have been installed. Also, the house is internally wired for cable and high speed internet. In 2012 a new roof was installed with copper skylights and copper front cornice, new first floor roof as well as a garden level patio. The finishing touches include exposed brick walls in many rooms and wonderful mill work throughout. A true gem!
The parlor floor features a graceful living room, peaceful annex overlooking the private terrace and backyard as well as a sound proof room perfect for music companionship, home office or guest room. With an adjoining half bath this room creates privacy from home and personal life.
The sun lit south expansive kitchen features an over-sized pantry and plenty of room to mingle while cooking. This floor also offers a spacious airy room, perfect for a formal dining room, den or a 3rd bedroom.
The 3rd floor features the sun filled southern view master bedroom with a private roof deck and a grand over-sized 2nd bedroom that can be altered to create 3 bedrooms on this floor.
Hamilton Heights?. A Private Townhouse with income producing property that is competitively priced to sell? It's Time To Come Home To The Heights!
Call today to schedule your private comprehensive tour of this wonderful home... 212.645.8866 Exclusive Broker Barshay Brokerage RE Group LLC
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $1,260,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- # Stories: 4.0
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2116199158
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 540 W 148th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hamilton Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% less than in New York, and 97.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Hamilton Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hamilton Heights home values.
- 560 W 148th St # 3F New York, NY$1.75M21--
- 560-560 W 148th St # 4E New York, NY$2.03M------
- 540 W 148th St New York, NY--213,700
- 562 W 148th St APT 44 New York, NY$1.16M31--
- 538 W 148th St New York, NY$1.18M----2,541
- 542 W 148th St New York, NY$1.87M----3,273
- 546 W 148th St New York, NY$5.22M843,200
- 511 W 148th St New York, NY$913K31--
- 535 W 148th St APT 4 New York, NY$888K--1400
- 503 W 148th St APT 33 New York, NY$1.03M21--
- 545 W 148th St APT 1C New York, NY$887K21607
- 545 W 148th St APT 3E New York, NY$1.41M32969
- 545 W 148th St APT 1D New York, NY$1.09M31814
- 545 W 148th St APT 6B New York, NY$1.39M32969
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292