540 W 24th Ave, Eugene, OR 974053 beds, 2 baths, 1,822 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $279,000
- Price/sqft: $153
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 652 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 518 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,822 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 1105624
- Zillow Home ID: 48439220
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 540 W 24th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Friendly Area market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58.3% less than in Eugene, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Friendly Area home values rise more quickly than other regions in Eugene.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Friendly Area home values.
- 2410 Washington St Eugene, OR$363K42.52,586
- 560 W 24th Ave Eugene, OR$217K211,204
- 2435 Jefferson St Eugene, OR$158K21800
- 2386 Washington Aly Eugene, OR$270K421,581
- 2425 Jefferson St Eugene, OR$231K211,614
- 2415 Jefferson St Eugene, OR$258K31.51,434
- 2399 Jefferson St Eugene, OR$336K311,612
- 2396 Washington St Eugene, OR$235K21.5780
- 2430 Washington St Eugene, OR$365K321,431
- 2384 Washington St Eugene, OR$244K21.5829
- 2455 Jefferson St Eugene, OR$330K321,657
- 2460 Washington St Eugene, OR$286K321,002
- 2450 Washington St Eugene, OR$442K43.51,717
- 2411 Washington St Eugene, OR$412K321,404
- 2366 Washington St Eugene, OR$299K211,323
- 2361 Jefferson St Eugene, OR$269K421,854
- 2381 Jefferson St Eugene, OR$186K421,981
- 2470 Washington St Eugene, OR$337K321,172
- 2465 Jefferson St Eugene, OR$260K411,597
- 2390 Jefferson St Eugene, OR$285K421,082
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.