5401 E Van Buren St APT 3023, Phoenix, AZ 850082 beds, 2 baths, 995 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $92,000
- Price/sqft: $92
- Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Split,Approx SqFt Range \ 000,Approx SqFt Range \ Less Than 1,Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7,Apx Lot Size Range \ 500,Assoc Rules/Info \ Clubhouse/Rec Center,Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks),Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed,Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks),Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N,Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Monthly,Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y,Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N,Association Fee Incl \ Blanket Ins Policy,Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint,Association Fee Incl \ Exterior Mnt of Unit,Association Fee Incl \ Front Yard Maint,Association Fee Incl \ Garbage Collection,Association Fee Incl \ Roof Repair,Association Fee Incl \ Roof Replacement,Association Fee Incl \ Sewer,Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint,Basement Description \ None,Community Features \ Children's Playgrnd,Community Features \ Clubhouse/Rec Room,Community Features \ Community Pool,Community Features \ Community Spa,Community Features \ Community Spa Htd,Community Features \ Gated Community,Community Features \ Near Light Rail Stop,Community Features \ Workout Facility,Const - Finish \ Stucco,Construction \ Other (See Remarks),Contingent \ No,Cooling \ Refrigeration,Dining Area \ Dining in FR,Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached,Elem School Dist # \ 031 - Balsz Elementary District,Elementary School \ Orangedale,Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s),Exterior Features \ Childrens Play Area,Exterior Features \ Gazebo/Ramada,Fencing \ None,Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace,Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm,Flooring \ Carpet,Flooring \ Tile,Heating \ Electric Heat,High School \ Camelback,High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District,Horses \ N,Jr. High School \ Orangedale,Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave,Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher,Kitchen Features \ Disposal,Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec,Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator,Landscaping \ Grass Back,Landscaping \ Grass Front,Laundry \ Inside Laundry,Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm,Ownership \ Condominium,Parking Features \ Assigned Parking,Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener,Pool - Private \ No Pool,Property Description \ Mountain View(s),Property Type \ A,Roofing \ All Tile,Sewer \ Sewer - Public,Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor,Source of SqFt \ County Assessor,Spa \ Spa - Heated,Special Listing Cond \ Previously Aprved SS,Tax Municipality \ Phoenix,Type \ ER,Utilities \ SRP,Water \ City Water,
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 995 sqft
- Parcel #: 12418295
- Zillow Home ID: 68533776
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5401 E Van Buren Street APT 3023
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Camelback East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 46.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.4% lower than in Phoenix, and 198.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292