- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5401 Hillburn Ave, Baltimore, MD 212143 beds, 3 baths, 1,562 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,246 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 200 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,562 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5782 023
- Zillow Home ID: 36578409
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5401 Hillburn Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Waltherson market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 36.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.3% less than in Baltimore, and 132.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Waltherson home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Waltherson home values.
- 5403 Hillburn Ave Baltimore, MD$164K--31,556
- 3702 Frankford Ave Baltimore, MD$123K--11,092
- 3700 Frankford Ave Baltimore, MD$115K--21,990
- 5405 Hillburn Ave Baltimore, MD$180K--11,912
- 3704 Frankford Ave Baltimore, MD$89K--11,344
- 5402 Pembroke Ave Baltimore, MD$122K--11,485
- 3706 Frankford Ave Baltimore, MD$101K--31,344
- 5402 Hillburn Ave Baltimore, MD$133K421,564
- 5404 Pembroke Ave Baltimore, MD$130K31.51,204
- 5407 Hillburn Ave Baltimore, MD$301K31.52,438
- 5404 Hillburn Ave Baltimore, MD$156K--11,415
- 3708 Frankford Ave Baltimore, MD$89K--11,344
- 3616 Frankford Ave Baltimore, MD$148K--11,353
- 5406 Hillburn Ave Baltimore, MD$161K421,363
- 3710 Frankford Ave Baltimore, MD$138K--21,344
- 5406 Pembroke Ave Baltimore, MD$103K--11,164
- 5408 Hillburn Ave Baltimore, MD$126K--11,305
- 3614 Frankford Ave Baltimore, MD$138K--11,353
- 5409 Hillburn Ave Baltimore, MD$206K431,569
- 5408 Pembroke Ave Baltimore, MD$118K--21,112
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.