- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5401 N 9th St, Omaha, NE 681103 beds, 1 bath, 1,195 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 1999 for $37,500
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,195 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 0789 0000 16
- Zillow Home ID: 75894194
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5401 N 9th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Omaha, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% less than in Omaha Metro, and 96.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Omaha home values rise more quickly than other regions in Omaha Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Omaha home values.
Nearby Schools in Omaha
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292