- 845 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,197 all time views
- 21 shoppers saved this home
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 100
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $607,500
- MLS #: T2743156
- Keller Williams - NW Tampa
- View: City
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Location: Street Paved
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Property Type: Vacant Land
- Special Listing Type: Not Applicable
- Special Sale Provision: None
- Status: Active
- Utilities: City Water
- HOA Common Assn: None
- Last Change Type: New Listing
- Last Status: Incomplete
- Showing Time: View Instructions
- Financing Available: Cash
- Financing Available: Conventional
- Location: Close to Bus Line
- Location: In City Limits
- Front Exposure: West
- Office Primary Board ID: Tampa
- Property Style: Single Family Use
- Site Improvements: Cleared
- Utilities: Electric Avail on Site
- Frontage Description: City Road
- Parcel #: 1357960000
- Zillow Home ID: 45069324
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $10-349K.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Ballast Point
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ballast Point, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60% lower than in Tampa, and 26.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Ballast Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballast Point home values.
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!