5402 W Shaggy Peak Dr, Riverton, UT 840964 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,198 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 650 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 462 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,198 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 32013520130000
- Zillow Home ID: 59899445
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5402 W Shaggy Peak Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 84096 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 32.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.9% less than in Herriman, and 100% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 84096 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Herriman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 84096 home values.
- 5412 W Shaggy Peak Dr Riverton, UT$254K532,686
- 5394 W Shaggy Peak Dr Riverton, UT$231K42.751,197
- 13981 S Portrush Ct Herriman, UT$387K32.52,536
- 5422 W Shaggy Peak Dr Riverton, UT$238K43.251,796
- 5403 W Shaggy Peak Dr Riverton, UT$231K321,456
- 5382 W Shaggy Peak Dr Riverton, UT$305K32.53,514
- 5447 Shaggy Peak Dr Herriman, UT$377K522,872
- 5413 W Shaggy Peak Dr Riverton, UT$238K43.251,774
- 13977 S Portrush Ct Herriman, UT$279K321,966
- 14034 S Mill Canyon Peak Dr Riverton, UT$227K42.751,234
- 13982 S Portrush Ct Herriman, UT$581K43.53,496
- 13984 S Callander Ct Herriman, UT$385K73.54,260
- 5423 W Shaggy Peak Dr Riverton, UT$218K441,436
- 5432 W Shaggy Peak Dr Riverton, UT$247K32.52,255
- 13976 S Callander Ct Herriman, UT$369K43.53,245
- 14048 S Mill Canyon Peak Dr Riverton, UT$218K321,257
- 5368 W Shaggy Peak Dr Riverton, UT$278K32.53,440
- 13963 S Portrush Ct Herriman, UT$294K32.52,999
- 5422 W Fire Bud Cir Herriman, UT$326K32.51,721
- 5433 W Shaggy Peak Dr Riverton, UT$231K31.751,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!