5405 Alafia Ct, Raleigh, NC 276163 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,636 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2000 for $161,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 377 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 15.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,636 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 173706289419000
- Zillow Home ID: 53455095
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5405 Alafia Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 54.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.2% greater than in Raleigh, and 103% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Raleigh home values.
- 5409 Alafia Ct Raleigh, NC$171K32.51,923
- 5401 Alafia Ct Raleigh, NC$188K32.51,906
- 5412 Cahaba Way Raleigh, NC$174K--2.52,392
- 5408 Cahaba Way Raleigh, NC$182K--21,729
- 5413 Alafia Ct Raleigh, NC$171K--2.51,578
- 5416 Cahaba Way Raleigh, NC$195K432,100
- 5400 Cahaba Way Raleigh, NC$193K32.51,900
- 5404 Alafia Ct Raleigh, NC$199K--2.51,900
- 5400 Alafia Ct Raleigh, NC$206K--2.52,419
- 5408 Alafia Ct Raleigh, NC$205K--2.52,207
- 5420 Cahaba Way Raleigh, NC$196K--2.51,992
- 5417 Alafia Ct Raleigh, NC$191K--2.52,063
- 5412 Alafia Ct Raleigh, NC$175K321,500
- 5405 Keowee Way Raleigh, NC$202K42.52,053
- 5409 Cahaba Way Raleigh, NC$187K--2.51,992
- 5424 Cahaba Way Raleigh, NC$197K--2.52,281
- 5413 Cahaba Way Raleigh, NC$185K42.52,147
- 5401 Keowee Way Raleigh, NC$195K--2.51,818
- 5416 Alafia Ct Raleigh, NC$188K--2.51,853
- 5405 Cahaba Way Raleigh, NC$182K--2.51,992
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292