- Lot: 7,013 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Views: 11,699 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Security System
- View: City
- Architectural Style \ Traditional, Association Type \ None, Building Area Source \ Tax, Construction Materials \ Siding, County Or Parish \ Dallas, Energy Saving Features \ Ceiling Fans, Energy Saving Features \ Gas Water Heater, Exterior Features \ Covered Porch(es), Exterior Features \ Storage Building, Fencing \ Chain Link, Financing Proposed \ Cash, Financing Proposed \ Conventional, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Details \ Pier & Beam, Heating \ Central Air-Elec, Heating \ Central Heat-Gas, Interior Features \ Water Filter, Internet Exposure \ Members IDX Websites, Internet Exposure \ NTREIS Translator, Internet Exposure \ REALTOR.com, Internet Exposure \ Realtors Property Resource, Internet Exposure \ Syndicate Listing, Internet Exposure \ TexasRealEstate.com, Internet Exposure \ Zillow, Lot Features \ Interior Lot, Lot Features \ Landscaped, Lot Features \ Some Trees, Lot Features \ Subdivision, Lot Size \ Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero), Lot Size Units \ Acres, Other Equipment \ Range/Oven-Gas, Parking Features \ Covered, Parking Features \ Side, Possession \ Closing/Funding, Property Sub Type \ RES-Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Smoke Detector, Structural Style \ Single Detached, Transaction Type \ For Sale, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Curbs, Utilities \ Sidewalk
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 143
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 00000120235000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26678372
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $150K.
Market guideZillow predicts Northeast Dallas home values will increase 4.2% next year, compared to a 5.9% rise for Dallas as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast Dallas, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.3% lower than in Dallas, and 57.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Northeast Dallas home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Dallas home values.
|5409 E Side Ave Dallas, TX||$165K||2||1.5||1,549|
|5403 E Side Ave Dallas, TX||$141K||3||2||1,313|
|5415 E Side Ave Dallas, TX||$168K||3||1||1,536|
|110 S Orient St Dallas, TX||$108K||2||1||832|
|5406 Columbia Ave Dallas, TX||$227K||4||2.5||1,968|
|5404 Columbia Ave Dallas, TX||$202K||2||2.5||1,968|
|5408 Columbia Ave Dallas, TX||$165K||3||2.5||1,259|
|5417 E Side Ave Dallas, TX||$185K||2||1.5||1,440|
|5329 E Side Ave Dallas, TX||$203K||3||2||2,303|
|5412 Columbia Ave Dallas, TX||$171K||3||2.5||1,259|
|5402 E Side Ave Dallas, TX||$169K||4||3||1,528|
|5421 E Side Ave Dallas, TX||$163K||3||2||1,680|
|5404 E Side Ave Dallas, TX||$215K||3||2||1,914|
|5321 E Side Ave Dallas, TX||$155K||3||2||1,308|
|5416 Columbia Ave Dallas, TX||$184K||3||2.5||1,475|
|5410 E Side Ave Dallas, TX||$151K||--||1||1,298|
|5328 Columbia Ave Dallas, TX||$235K||4||2||2,304|
|Columbia Ave Dallas, TX||$235K||--||--||--|
|5425 E Side Ave Dallas, TX||$173K||3||2||1,575|
|111 S Augusta St Dallas, TX||--||4||1||1,384|
Nearby Schools in Dallas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!