5405 Pine Barron Rd, Milton, FL 325703 beds, 2 baths, 1,947 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If you can bring yourself to leave the amazing yard, the inside is IMMACULATE! The meticulously maintained interior is virtually spotless from caring owners in a smoke and pet free environment. Tiled foyer with rare coat closet leads to great room with gas or wood burning fireplace (with blower). Glass doors open to an enclosed sun porch/4 season room (complete with heat and AC) that leads right to the deck. Split bedroom floor plan with central kitchen and breakfast nook with 6 ft panoramic windows. Thoroughly and tastefully remodeled, this home is LIKE NEW with countless UPDATES TO EVERY ROOM including: Granite countertops and refinished cabinets in kitchen and baths, under cabinet lighting, marble tile backsplash, all stainless appliances, tile in all wet areas, remodeled showers and Jacuzzi tub, new paint in EVERY room, crown molding, new carpet throughout, updated lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, new roof 2005 (post-Ivan), and MORE!
Home has attached, side entry 2 car garage (22x22) with built in wood shelving. An over-sized driveway and paved walkway lead up to the home. There is an additional detached brick OVERSIZED GARAGE/WORKSHOP (25x31) complete with 220 power, ample overhead storage space, 8 T5 lighting fixtures, built in wood shelving, workbench, and AC! Both garages have newly painted walls and epoxy coated showroom style floors.
This home is a MUST SEE if you are in the market for an elegant yet practical home that everyone in the family will love!
- Lot: 1.79 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 4 spaces, 775 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Detached brick workshop, raised garden beds, deck, patio
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,947 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 312
- Lot width: 250
- Parcel #: 302N280000003220000
- Zillow Home ID: 47900861
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5405 Pine Barron Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32570, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.4% greater than in Milton, and 72.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32570 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32570 home values.
- Anderson Ln Milton, FL--------
- 5435 Pine Barron Rd Milton, FL$380K543,617
- 5404 Oakshire Rd Milton, FL$123K321,620
- 5365 Jeremy Dr Milton, FL$124K321,618
- 5410 Pine Barron Rd Milton, FL$214K432,634
- 5430 Pine Barron Rd Milton, FL$136K321,840
- 5449 Pine Barron Rd Milton, FL$157K321,865
- 5373 Jeremy Dr Milton, FL$137K321,615
- 5805 Anderson Ln Milton, FL$115K321,709
- 5450 Oakshire Rd Milton, FL$177K422,826
- 5360 Jeremy Dr Milton, FL$117K321,343
- 5450 Pine Barron Rd Milton, FL$176K322,266
- 5910 Anderson Ln Milton, FL$308K334,050
- 5353 Jeremy Dr Milton, FL$137K321,765
- 5809 Anderson Ln Milton, FL$110K321,223
- 5403 Oakshire Rd Milton, FL$224K32.52,733
- 5356 Jeremy Dr Milton, FL$135K321,789
- 5461 Pine Barron Rd Milton, FL--322,100
- 5435 Oakshire Rd Milton, FL$212K432,294
- 5813 Anderson Ln Milton, FL$115K321,556
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!