5405 Sacramento Pl, Colorado Springs, CO 809174 beds, 3 baths, 2,324 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Great quiet neighborhood. Located close to restaurants, shopping, grocery stores, you name it its close.
- Lot: 6,621 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 119 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2000 for $20,000
- Price/sqft: $92
- MLS #: 3735483
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 655 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 776 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,324 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 6336117027
- Zillow Home ID: 64791438
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5405 Sacramento Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Colorado Springs market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.9% lower than in Colorado Springs, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help East Colorado Springs home values rise more quickly than other regions in Colorado Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Colorado Springs home values.
- 5415 Sacramento Pl Colorado Springs, CO$147K211,174
- 5410 Sacramento Pl Colorado Springs, CO$141K211,018
- 2935 Big Foot Ct Colorado Springs, CO$216K534,264
- 5425 Sacramento Pl Colorado Springs, CO$150K321,231
- 5420 Sacramento Pl Colorado Springs, CO$149K31872
- 2915 Big Foot Ct Colorado Springs, CO$172K322,291
- 5430 Sacramento Pl Colorado Springs, CO$142K311,018
- 3010 Escapardo Cir Colorado Springs, CO$211K432,385
- 5435 Sacramento Pl Colorado Springs, CO$140K311,108
- 5415 Poncha Pass Ct Colorado Springs, CO$140K31924
- 5425 Poncha Pass Ct Colorado Springs, CO$142K311,118
- 5476 Alteza Dr Colorado Springs, CO$179K321,692
- 5476 Alteza Dr Colorado Springs, CO$143K321,728
- 2940 Big Foot Ct Colorado Springs, CO$174K321,278
- 3013 Escapardo Cir Colorado Springs, CO$225K432,888
- 5440 Sacramento Pl Colorado Springs, CO$154K311,118
- 5435 Poncha Pass Ct Colorado Springs, CO$141K311,018
- 5445 Sacramento Pl Colorado Springs, CO$145K311,014
- 3014 Escapardo Cir Colorado Springs, CO$223K532,888
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.