5405 Tincup Dr, Las Vegas, NV 891303 beds, 2 baths, 1,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $92
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Dishwasher Gas Stove Disposal Microwave, Big Backyard, Breakfast and Dining Area, Dishwasher, Desert landscaping, Disposal, Fireplace, highceilings, Huge Covered Patio, Immaculate, Laundry Room, Large Living Area, New Paint, off, Stainless steell sink, Tile Flooring
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 12536115052
- Zillow Home ID: 6903741
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5405 Tincup Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Cheyenne market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 64.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.5% lower than in Las Vegas, and 91% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Cheyenne home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Cheyenne home values.
- 5409 Tincup Dr Las Vegas, NV$161K321,554
- 5401 Tincup Dr Las Vegas, NV$187K321,557
- 5401 Tincup Dr Las Vegas, NV$109K321,557
- 5404 Rock Creek Ln Las Vegas, NV$172K432,199
- 5404 Rock Creek Ln # 0 Las Vegas, NV$125K432,199
- 5413 Tincup Dr Las Vegas, NV$192K432,069
- 5413 Tincup Dr Las Vegas, NV$121K432,069
- Tincup Dr Las Vegas, NV$164K321,554
- 5408 Rock Creek Ln Las Vegas, NV$145K321,250
- 5400 Rock Creek Ln Las Vegas, NV$178K421,784
- 5412 Rock Creek Ln Las Vegas, NV$150K321,554
- 5404 Tincup Dr Las Vegas, NV$161K421,784
- 5408 Tincup Dr Las Vegas, NV$186K432,069
- 5417 Tincup Dr Las Vegas, NV$163K421,784
- 5869 Gold Inlet Dr Las Vegas, NV$184K432,069
- 5865 Gold Inlet Dr Las Vegas, NV$104K321,554
- 5412 Tincup Dr Las Vegas, NV$168K421,784
- 5400 Tincup Dr Las Vegas, NV$131K3--1,250
- 5416 Rock Creek Ln Las Vegas, NV$168K421,784
- 5873 Gold Inlet Dr Las Vegas, NV$183K321,554
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!