5406 Decker Rd, Richmond, VA 232253 beds, 2 baths, 2,133 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $65,100
- Price/sqft: $31
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Off street
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,133 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 198
- Lot width: 84
- Parcel #: C0050864018
- Zillow Home ID: 12511224
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5406 Decker Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Westover market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 16.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% higher than in Richmond, and 95.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Westover home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westover home values.
- 5404 Decker Rd Richmond, VA$132K31.51,582
- 601 Tarpley Rd Richmond, VA$134K321,621
- 607 Tarpley Rd Richmond, VA$162K42.51,958
- 601 Larrymore Ct Richmond, VA$112K31.51,599
- 600 Larrymore Ct Richmond, VA$141K31.51,845
- 5402 Decker Rd Richmond, VA$132K31.51,582
- 541 Tarpley Rd Richmond, VA$132K322,133
- 613 Tarpley Rd Richmond, VA$112K31.51,582
- 603 Larrymore Ct Richmond, VA$128K31.51,581
- 5405 Decker Rd Richmond, VA$140K31.51,874
- 602 Larrymore Ct Richmond, VA$128K32.51,580
- 5400 Decker Rd Richmond, VA$133K31.51,582
- 537 Tarpley Rd Richmond, VA$132K31.51,582
- 619 Tarpley Rd Richmond, VA$129K32.51,582
- 600 Tarpley Rd Richmond, VA$133K31.51,600
- 5403 Decker Rd Richmond, VA$135K31.51,582
- 5411 Larrymore Rd Richmond, VA$142K31.51,574
- 606 Tarpley Rd Richmond, VA$109K31.51,540
- 5501 Larrymore Rd Richmond, VA$113K--1.51,207
- 5401 Decker Rd Richmond, VA$123K31.51,582
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.