5406 Dorchester Rd, Richmond, VA 232254 beds, 3 baths, 2,545 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,973 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $335,000
- Price/sqft: $132
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 780 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 576 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Park
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,545 sqft
- Lot depth: 158
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: S0060137017
- Zillow Home ID: 12540678
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5406 Dorchester Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Westover Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in Richmond, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Westover Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westover Hills home values.
- 5404 Dorchester Rd Richmond, VA$329K32.52,800
- 5408 Dorchester Rd Richmond, VA$250K21.51,121
- 5404 Dorchester Rd Richmond, VA$266K322,801
- 5402 Dorchester Rd Richmond, VA$308K32.51,547
- 5410 Dorchester Rd Richmond, VA$285K31.51,679
- 5323 Sylvan Rd Richmond, VA$311K432,080
- 5400 Dorchester Rd Richmond, VA$293K41.51,606
- 5321 Sylvan Rd Richmond, VA$273K32.51,819
- 5412 Dorchester Rd Richmond, VA$248K421,952
- 5325 Sylvan Rd Richmond, VA$240K321,676
- 5319 Sylvan Rd Richmond, VA$273K32.51,819
- 5314 Dorchester Rd Richmond, VA$402K532,048
- 5407 Dorchester Rd Richmond, VA$281K321,637
- 5409 Dorchester Rd Richmond, VA$470K432,800
- 5405 Dorchester Rd Richmond, VA$326K321,939
- 5317 Sylvan Rd Richmond, VA$273K32.52,000
- 5413 Dorchester Rd Richmond, VA$286K42.52,490
- 5411 Dorchester Rd Richmond, VA$339K32.12,058
- 5327 Sylvan Rd Richmond, VA$316K42.52,180
- 5403 Dorchester Rd Richmond, VA$216K211,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.