- Lot: 6,359 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- 29 days on Zillow
- Views: 625 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2006
- Price/sqft: $127
- MLS #: 21351293
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 324 sqft
- Foundation: Basement-Block
- Heat: ForcedAir
- Lot Information: Sidewalks
- Optional Level Below Grade: Basement
- Sq Ft Source: Assessor
- Trans Type: Sale
- Water Heater: Gas
- Inspection Warranties: Not Applicable
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Pct Optional Level Finished: 75+%
- Basement Description: Finished
- Exterior: Brick
- Interior: Painted
- Appliances: Garbage Disposal
- Appliances: Range-Gas
- Utility Options: High Speed Internet Avail
- Utility Options: Cable Connected
- Utility Options: Gas Connected
- Interior: Hardwood Floors
- Utility Prim Sewage Disp: Municipal Sewer Connected
- Utility Prim Water Source: Municipal Water Connected
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Cool: Central Electric
- Eating Area: Formal Dining Room
- Fireplace Description: Wood Burning Fireplace
- Exterior Amenities: Fence Full Rear
- Equipment: Security Alarm Paid
- Porch: Screened in Porch
- Lot Information: Tree Mature
- Ownership Interest Types: NoAssoc
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,342 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 490612226001000801
- Zillow Home ID: 1248036
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $480K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46220 home values will rise 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46220 homes, this home is 119.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 1.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 43.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46220 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46220 home values.
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!