- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5406 Nickman Way, Sacramento, CA 958354 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,420 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $347,000
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 2 spaces, 427 sqft
- Garage parking
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 20109400360000
- Zillow Home ID: 63016259
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5406 Nickman Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Village 12 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 62% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.9% higher than in Sacramento, and 137.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Village 12 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Village 12 home values.
- 5400 Nickman Way Sacramento, CA$283K42.51,871
- 5412 Nickman Way Sacramento, CA$275K32.51,685
- 5394 Nickman Way Sacramento, CA$273K32.51,685
- 5418 Nickman Way Sacramento, CA$292K42.51,871
- 5435 Alvoca Way Sacramento, CA$238K321,507
- 5429 Alvoca Way Sacramento, CA$292K432,030
- 5441 Alvoca Way Sacramento, CA$277K321,353
- 5401 Nickman Way Sacramento, CA$273K32.51,685
- 5425 Alvoca Way Sacramento, CA$324K542,353
- 5407 Nickman Way Sacramento, CA$300K422,108
- 5388 Nickman Way Sacramento, CA$282K42.51,871
- 5424 Nickman Way Sacramento, CA$309K42.52,108
- 5449 Alvoca Way Sacramento, CA$323K532,353
- 5395 Nickman Way Sacramento, CA$316K42.52,108
- 5419 Alvoca Way Sacramento, CA$239K321,353
- 5455 Alvoca Way Sacramento, CA$289K532,030
- 5382 Nickman Way Sacramento, CA$307K42.52,108
- 5430 Nickman Way Sacramento, CA$271K32.51,685
- 1800 Spaletta Way Sacramento, CA$315K42.52,108
- 5387 Hartona Way Sacramento, CA$308K432,108
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.