- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5406 SW Beach Drive Ter, Seattle, WA 981163 beds, 1.8 baths, 1,930 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Current Architect/Owners purchased home from the original owner.
Quite, cul-de-sac location adjacent to large green belt but just 1 block away from Puget Sound!
2400 SF Two-Story Home including a recently added 500 SF Family/Media Room.
Living Room Features, Slate entry, Large, Full height Granite fireplace and wall with original built-in storage cabinets, exposed timber beams and wood paneled vaulted ceilings, Bamboo Hardwood floors, and floor to ceiling tempered glass
Kitchen Features original cabinetry, Cork floors and updated appliances. Large sliding doors open to a 500 SF Patio with views of Puget Sound and the surrounding areas.
Master Bedroom Features exposed timber beams, wood paneled vaulted ceilings, Bamboo Hardwood floors and direct access to the view Patio.
Bedrooms feature custom built-in beds with large integrated storage cabinets, newer wall to wall Shag carpeting and recessed low voltage lighting.
Game Room features, original ?floating? stair case, newer wall to wall Shag carpeting and recessed low voltage lighting.
Family/Media room features: Large, New, Insulated Aluminum Windows and Sliding Doors, Exposed Timber beams, Wood paneled ceiling, sealed concrete floors with integrated hydronic heating, Large Full-height Storage cabinetry with Built-in Beverage cooler. Large sliding doors which open to a lower courtyard
Mud room features, sealed concrete floors with integrated hydronic heating, New Large built in storage cabinets and wood paneled ceiling.
Recently renovated Downstairs Bathroom features stone slab counters, Heated Limestone floors, walk-in Limestone tiled shower and recessed low voltage lighting.
Home Office and Art room features built in work stations
Exterior Structures includes a storage shed with roll-up door and a tool shed with built in work bench.
General note: New 75 gallon water heater, all new copper plumbing
- Lot: 6,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Heating: Forced air, Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Dec 2007 for $818,000
- Finished basement, 970 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Slate, Tile, Other
- View: Mountain, Territorial, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stone, Wood
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,930 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0593000020
- Zillow Home ID: 48678583
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5406 Sw Beach Drive Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Seaview, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.5% higher than in Seattle, and exactly the same as the national average. This higher local number may prevent Seaview home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Seaview home values.
- 5407 SW Beach Drive Ter Seattle, WA$626K42.82,200
- 5414 SW Beach Drive Ter Seattle, WA$600K321,920
- 4814 54th Ave SW Seattle, WA$609K211,460
- 5225 SW Jacobsen Rd Seattle, WA$837K32.753,260
- 4810 54th Ave SW Seattle, WA$461K31.52,220
- 5233 SW Jacobsen Rd Seattle, WA$909K32.52,580
- 5401 SW Beach Drive Ter Seattle, WA$948K332,010
- 5419 SW Beach Drive Ter Seattle, WA$586K21.51,840
- 4840 Beach Dr SW Seattle, WA$1.46M41.53,930
- 5235 SW Jacobsen Rd Seattle, WA$349K323,197
- 5420 SW Beach Drive Ter Seattle, WA$549K311,430
- 4806 54th Ave SW Seattle, WA$638K411,820
- 5223 SW Jacobsen Rd Seattle, WA$914K32.52,450
- 4868 Beach Dr SW Seattle, WA$731K52.752,700
- 4850 Beach Dr SW Seattle, WA$551K32.51,500
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292