- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5407 Laverne Ave, Parma, OH 441292 beds, 1 bath, 1,155 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,619 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $49,000
- Price/sqft: $42
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,155 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 44319074
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33551265
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5407 Laverne Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44129, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.6% higher than in Parma, and 62.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44129 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Parma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44129 home values.
- 5411 Laverne Ave Parma, OH$94K311,574
- 5403 Laverne Ave Parma, OH$86K311,250
- 5415 Laverne Ave Parma, OH$77K311,192
- 5406 Bradley Ave Parma, OH$88K31.51,064
- 5410 Bradley Ave Parma, OH$80K311,200
- 5503 Laverne Ave Parma, OH$87K31.51,192
- Luelda Ave Parma, OH$80K311,092
- 5414 Bradley Ave Parma, OH$59K211,234
- 5406 Laverne Ave Parma, OH$80K311,380
- 5410 Laverne Ave Parma, OH$85K21885
- 5402 Laverne Ave Parma, OH$90K311,225
- 5507 Laverne Ave Parma, OH$82K311,237
- 5504 Bradley Ave Parma, OH$84K311,233
- 5414 Laverne Ave Parma, OH$80K311,050
- 5502 Laverne Ave Parma, OH$81K211,064
- 5508 Bradley Ave Parma, OH$99K311,163
- 5511 Laverne Ave Parma, OH$98K311,394
- Theota Ave Parma, OH$71K311,131
- Bradley Ave Parma, OH$49K32738
- 5506 Laverne Ave Parma, OH$80K311,220
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.