5407 Pittman Dr N, Jacksonville, FL 322073 beds, 2 baths, 1,466 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $61
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 340 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,466 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 94
- Parcel #: 1539300000
- Zillow Home ID: 44561668
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5407 Pittman Drive N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Englewood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% lower than in Jacksonville, and 189.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Englewood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Englewood home values.
- 5419 Pittman Dr N Jacksonville, FL$127K321,761
- 5406 Pittman Dr N Jacksonville, FL$79K321,388
- 3805 Spring Glen Rd Jacksonville, FL$88K221,178
- 5429 Pittman Dr N Jacksonville, FL$124K321,526
- 5418 Pittman Dr N Jacksonville, FL$72K321,220
- 3838 Spring Glen Rd Jacksonville, FL$55K211,156
- 3818 Spring Glen Rd Jacksonville, FL$142K321,624
- 5428 Pittman Dr N Jacksonville, FL$128K321,673
- 5407 Sheri Ln Jacksonville, FL$126K321,530
- 5454 Robert Scott Dr N Jacksonville, FL$133K321,924
- 5439 Pittman Dr N Jacksonville, FL$119K321,375
- 5411 Sheri Ln Jacksonville, FL$122K321,482
- 3801 Spring Glen Rd Jacksonville, FL$65K321,792
- 5346 Robert Scott Dr S Jacksonville, FL$107K321,389
- 5438 Pittman Dr N Jacksonville, FL$128K321,546
- 5327 Bedford Rd Jacksonville, FL$120K321,324
- 5427 Sheri Ln Jacksonville, FL$138K321,522
- 5462 Robert Scott Dr N Jacksonville, FL$127K321,692
- 5334 Bedford Rd Jacksonville, FL$149K321,568
- 5449 Pittman Dr N Jacksonville, FL$108K321,595
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!