5408 E Glencove St, Mesa, AZ 852053 beds, 3 baths, 2,606 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- 175 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $9
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $139
- MLS #: 5097733
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,606 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 14145065
- Zillow Home ID: 92350860
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5408 E Glencove Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Alta Mesa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.9% lower than in Mesa, and 48.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Alta Mesa home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alta Mesa home values.
- 5416 E Glencove St Mesa, AZ$244K--32,184
- 5402 E Glencove St Mesa, AZ$195K--2.51,311
- 5422 E Glencove St Mesa, AZ$224K--32,184
- 5366 E Glencove St Mesa, AZ$246K--32,441
- 5405 E Glencove St Mesa, AZ$234K32.52,184
- 5430 E Glencove St Mesa, AZ$192K--21,566
- 5420 E Greenway St Mesa, AZ$188K421,566
- 5358 E Glencove St Mesa, AZ$163K--2.51,142
- 5365 E Glencove St Mesa, AZ$165K321,311
- 5408 E Greenway St Mesa, AZ$231K----2,009
- 1235 N Sunnyvale UNIT 84 Mesa, AZ$270K221,861
- 1235 N Sunnyvale UNIT 85 Mesa, AZ$206K--2.51,401
- 5357 E Glencove St Mesa, AZ$219K--32,009
- 1235 N Sunnyvale UNIT 83 Mesa, AZ$381K--2.752,404
- 5350 E Glencove St Mesa, AZ$212K331,704
- 1235 N Sunnyvale UNIT 86 Mesa, AZ$206K----1,401
- 5364 E Greenway St Mesa, AZ$206K--31,704
- 1235 N Sunnyvale UNIT 82 Mesa, AZ$274K--2.751,861
- 5437 E Greenway St Mesa, AZ$219K321,584
- 5349 E Glencove St Mesa, AZ$194K--31,704
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.