5408 Jeff Davis Ave, Austin, TX 787563 beds, 3 baths, 2,552 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 714 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $261
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Floor size: 2,552 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2144005757
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5408 Jeff Davis Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 78756 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 65.3% lower than in Austin Metro, and 62.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 78756 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 78756 home values.
- 1705 Houston St Austin, TX$540K--32,461
- 1705 Houston St Austin, TX$409K332,561
- 5408 Jeff Davis Ave # 1 Austin, TX$645K--32,552
- 5406 Jeff Davis Ave Austin, TX$1.1M----6,722
- 1700 Houston St Austin, TX$577K----4,350
- 5502 Jeff Davis Ave Austin, TX$463K642,995
- 1611 Houston St Austin, TX$324K311,236
- 5504 Jeff Davis Ave Austin, TX$311K522,493
- 5504 Jeff Davis Ave Austin, TX$460K642,995
- 5504 Jeff Davis Ave # A Austin, TX$316K331,437
- 5407 Jeff Davis Ave Austin, TX$308K311,100
- 5504 Jeff Davis Ave # B Austin, TX$298K331,423
- 1609 Houston St Austin, TX$254K--1776
- 1610 Houston St Austin, TX$355K321,500
- 1704 Houston St Austin, TX$280K--11,196
- 5402 Jeff Davis Ave Austin, TX$1.17M----7,696
- 5506 Jeff Davis Ave Austin, TX$280K--1940
- 1607 Houston St Austin, TX$263K--1832
- 5403 Jeff Davis Ave Austin, TX$3.14M----20,760
- 5503 Jeff Davis Ave Austin, TX$344K--11,016
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.