541 62nd Ave S, St Petersburg, FL 337052 beds, 1 bath, 1,162 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,162 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $33,500
- Price/sqft: $29
- Pets OK With Approval
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,162 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 073217855000000170
- Zillow Home ID: 63402568
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 541 62nd Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Greater Pinellas Point, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35% greater than in Saint Petersburg, and 274.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Greater Pinellas Point home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Petersburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greater Pinellas Point home values.
- 6190 6th St S St Petersburg, FL$91K22940
- 535 62nd Ave S St Petersburg, FL$148K--21,680
- 62nd Ave S St Petersburg, FL$154K--2.51,676
- 61st Ave S St Petersburg, FL$101K--1876
- 517 62nd Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL$73K11.5890
- 554 61st Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL$144K--21,527
- 530 61st Ave S St Petersburg, FL$252K--21,702
- 511 62nd Ave S St Petersburg, FL$85K311,197
- 675 62nd Ave S St Petersburg, FL$124K--21,282
- 568 62nd Ave S St Petersburg, FL$101K--1.51,329
- 576 62nd Ave S St Petersburg, FL$105K--1.51,220
- 560 62nd Ave S St Petersburg, FL$125K--11,369
- 501 62nd Ave S St Petersburg, FL$69K21972
- 600 61st Ave S St Petersburg, FL$107K32891
- 667 62nd Ave S St Petersburg, FL$96K321,060
- 508 61st Ave S St Petersburg, FL$138K--21,281
- 61st Ave S St Petersburg, FL$83K--1938
- 530 62nd Ave S St Petersburg, FL$134K--21,470
- 449 62nd Ave S St Petersburg, FL$58K--1826
- 610 61st Ave S St Petersburg, FL$101K--1876
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.