- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
541 Churchill Ave, Palo Alto, CA 943013 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,958 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $1,620,000
- Price/sqft: $827
- Parking: 216 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,958 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Lot depth: 156
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 12401002
- Zillow Home ID: 19496149
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 541 Churchill Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Old Palo Alto market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% lower than in San Jose Metro, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Old Palo Alto home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Palo Alto home values.
- 1499 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$3.72M553,412
- 1451 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$1.76M211,330
- 1501 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$4.41M54.54,115
- 1440 Tasso St Palo Alto, CA$1.96M421,460
- 1445 Tasso St Palo Alto, CA$2.44M322,304
- 528 Churchill Ave Palo Alto, CA$7.88M54.54,792
- 525 Embarcadero Rd Palo Alto, CA$1.63M22.51,044
- 1505 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$4.76M554,115
- 1435 Tasso St Palo Alto, CA$1.54M211,280
- 1515 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$2.99M53.52,715
- 538 Churchill Ave Palo Alto, CA$4.92M543,519
- 1416 Tasso St Palo Alto, CA$2.28M221,758
- 1421 Tasso St Palo Alto, CA$2.89M332,290
- 505 Embarcadero Rd Palo Alto, CA$2.28M331,944
- 1492 Webster St Palo Alto, CA$4.58M64.53,440
- 474 Churchill Ave Palo Alto, CA$6.08M633,758
- 1432 Webster St Palo Alto, CA$2.62M212,192
- 1410 Tasso St Palo Alto, CA$1.41M21980
- 1535 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$3.37M642,750
- 1411 Tasso St Palo Alto, CA$3.52M43.53,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.