541 Dry Creek Rd, Monterey, CA 939404 beds, 3 baths, 1,827 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Situated in the Monterey Pines near the top of the peninsula. Spectacular bay views from the street when driving to/from the house or walking in the neighborhood. Walking distance to schools, parks, and fantastic hiking. Upscale neighborhood. One of the few houses on the street that backs up to greenbelt for additional privacy.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $1,030,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 397 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Unbeatable back yard! Great for kids, pets, entertaining and more. Spectacular views from street.
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,827 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 014022006000
- Zillow Home ID: 19343384
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 541 Dry Creek Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.5% less than in Monterey, and 77.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
- 531 Dry Creek Rd Monterey, CA$834K332,969
- 551 Dry Creek Rd Monterey, CA$611K431,876
- 561 Dry Creek Rd Monterey, CA$690K431,825
- 521 Dry Creek Rd Monterey, CA$697K321,631
- 8 Via Ladera Monterey, CA$612K321,286
- 540 Dry Creek Rd Monterey, CA$693K321,650
- 530 Dry Creek Rd Monterey, CA$1.39M532,890
- 10 Via Ladera Monterey, CA$604K321,154
- 550 Dry Creek Rd Monterey, CA$686K321,700
- 520 Dry Creek Rd Monterey, CA$664K321,650
- 511 Dry Creek Rd Monterey, CA$763K432,006
- 571 Dry Creek Rd Monterey, CA$617K431,876
- 6 Via Ladera Monterey, CA$670K32.51,978
- 560 Dry Creek Rd Monterey, CA$640K321,596
- 510 Dry Creek Rd Monterey, CA$624K321,539
- 12 Via Ladera Monterey, CA$611K321,394
- 10 Pinehill Way Monterey, CA$691K331,963
- 11 Pinehill Way Monterey, CA$771K42.52,338
- 9 Pinehill Way Monterey, CA$1.04M533,648
- 581 Dry Creek Rd Monterey, CA$612K321,595
Nearby Schools in Monterey
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292