This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Views: 1,599 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $354,500
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Sports Court
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Age Restricted \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Fuel Type \ Propane, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Fuel \ Electric, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, Property Type \ Rental, Rental Agreement \ Lease, Rental Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Single Detached, Water Source \ Private Well
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,755 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 600409900
- Zillow Home ID: 57798434
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $180-444K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among 06756 homes, this home is valued 4.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06756, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.4% lower than in Goshen, and 89.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06756 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Goshen.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|545 E Hyerdale Dr Goshen, CT||$379K||4||3||2,536|
|546 E Hyerdale Dr Goshen, CT||$372K||3||3||2,626|
|524 E Hyerdale Dr Goshen, CT||$322K||3||2.5||2,386|
|549 E Hyerdale Dr Goshen, CT||$395K||3||3||2,144|
|519 E Hyerdale Dr Goshen, CT||$374K||3||2.5||2,172|
|518 E Hyerdale Dr Goshen, CT||$275K||3||1.5||1,502|
|8 Marshepaug Rd Goshen, CT||$320K||3||2||2,060|
|18 Marshepaug Rd Goshen, CT||$360K||3||2.5||2,315|
|421 E Hyerdale Dr Goshen, CT||$314K||3||2.5||2,156|
|0 E Hyerdale Dr Goshen, CT||--||4||4||3,500|
|26 Marshepaug Rd Goshen, CT||$432K||4||2.5||3,061|
|11 Marshepaug Rd Goshen, CT||$327K||3||2||1,988|
|17 Marshepaug Rd Goshen, CT||$404K||4||2.5||2,636|
|42 Marshepaug Rd Goshen, CT||$461K||5||3||3,652|
|4 Marshepaug Rd Goshen, CT||$539K||4||4.5||2,984|
|537 E Hyerdale Dr Goshen, CT||$446K||4||3||3,000|
|415 E Hyerdale Dr Goshen, CT||$332K||3||2.5||2,010|
|32 Marshepaug Rd Goshen, CT||$302K||3||2||1,642|
|409 E Hyerdale Dr Goshen, CT||$494K||4||5||2,642|
|395 E Hyerdale Dr Goshen, CT||$535K||3||3.5||3,193|
Nearby Schools in Goshen
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!