- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Views: 2,624 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2014 for $229,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $105
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Attached, STYLE \ Colonial, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,180 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0038 L:0282
- Zillow Home ID: 55994779
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $175-267K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02740 home values will decrease 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.7% fall for New Bedford as a whole. Among 02740 homes, this home is valued 34.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02740, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% higher than in New Bedford, and 57.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02740 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New Bedford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02740 home values.
|549 John St New Bedford, MA||$200K||4||3.5||2,402|
|551 John St New Bedford, MA||$160K||1||1||672|
|529 John St New Bedford, MA||$203K||3||1||1,267|
|542 Kirby St New Bedford, MA||$180K||3||2||1,539|
|538 Kirby St New Bedford, MA||$195K||3||1||1,296|
|546 Kirby St New Bedford, MA||$166K||2||1||1,013|
|534 Kirby St New Bedford, MA||$184K||3||1||1,242|
|548 Kirby St New Bedford, MA||$174K||2||1||1,473|
|527 Bedford St New Bedford, MA||$218K||3||2||1,652|
|525 John St New Bedford, MA||$223K||2||2.5||2,177|
|186 Ryan St New Bedford, MA||$245K||3||2.5||2,092|
|552 Kirby St New Bedford, MA||$189K||3||1||1,539|
|538 John St New Bedford, MA||$202K||3||1.5||1,760|
|530 Kirby St New Bedford, MA||$213K||3||1.5||1,600|
|Kirby St New Bedford, MA||$213K||2||1.5||1,600|
|558 John St New Bedford, MA||$203K||3||1.5||1,760|
|198 Ryan St New Bedford, MA||$205K||2||1||1,482|
|523 John St New Bedford, MA||$193K||3||1||1,347|
|524 Kirby St New Bedford, MA||$197K||3||1.5||1,380|
|526 John St New Bedford, MA||$178K||4||1||1,683|
Nearby Schools in New Bedford
K-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.0 mi
7-12 & ungraded1.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!