- Lot: 1.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Views: 5,592 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $275,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $192
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: Park
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fruit Trees, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,432 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:00221 B:00004 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 56037892
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $330-530K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01810 home values will decrease 0% next year, compared to a 0% increase for Town of Andover as a whole. Among 01810 homes, this home is valued 21.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01810, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% lower than in Town of Andover, and 91.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01810 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Andover.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01810 home values.
|537 Lowell St Andover, MA||$431K||3||1.5||1,359|
|543 Lowell St Andover, MA||$406K||3||1||1,542|
|551 Lowell St Andover, MA||--||--||--||--|
|540 Lowell St Andover, MA||$697K||4||2.5||2,886|
|11 Sheffield Cir Andover, MA||$554K||4||2.5||2,298|
|531 Lowell St Andover, MA||$504K||4||2||2,437|
|536 Lowell St Andover, MA||$750K||4||2.5||3,273|
|10 Sheffield Cir Andover, MA||$549K||4||2.5||2,246|
|9 Sheffield Cir Andover, MA||$607K||4||2||3,378|
|525 Lowell St Andover, MA||$428K||4||1||2,000|
|2 Rutgers Rd Andover, MA||$499K||3||2.5||1,893|
|4 Rutgers Rd Andover, MA||$548K||4||2.5||2,142|
|7 Sheffield Cir Andover, MA||$571K||5||2.5||2,620|
|530 Lowell St Andover, MA||$746K||4||2.5||3,124|
|8 Sheffield Cir Andover, MA||$628K||4||2.5||2,802|
|5 Sheffield Cir Andover, MA||$547K||4||2.5||2,220|
|6 Sheffield Cir Andover, MA||$654K||4||2.5||3,251|
|5 Jordyn Ln Andover, MA||$1.07M||4||3.5||4,842|
|3 Sheffield Cir Andover, MA||$587K||4||2.5||2,646|
|1 Rutgers Rd Andover, MA||$512K||3||1.5||2,141|
Nearby Schools in Town of Andover
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!