- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
541 Marina Ave, Coronado, CA 921185 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $1,830,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5374900500
- Zillow Home ID: 17072932
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 541 Marina Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92118 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.6% lower than in Coronado, and 74.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92118 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Coronado.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92118 home values.
- 531 Marina Ave Coronado, CA$1.94M643,561
- 551 Marina Ave Coronado, CA$2.7M421,803
- 555 Marina Ave Coronado, CA--------
- 20 Pine Ct Coronado, CA$2.5M54.53,457
- 10 Pine Ct Coronado, CA$1.48M321,476
- 561 Marina Ave Coronado, CA$3.95M54.54,079
- 521 Marina Ave Coronado, CA$5.63M553,647
- 21 Pine Ct Coronado, CA$3.57M54.54,678
- 2 Pine Ct Coronado, CA$1.5M321,844
- 519 Ocean Blvd Coronado, CA$4.73M74.56,015
- 520 Marina Ave Coronado, CA$2.5M45.53,840
- 11 Pine Ct Coronado, CA$3.63M464,186
- 571 Marina Ave Coronado, CA$2.22M42.51,983
- 1103 Pine St Coronado, CA$3.64M54.54,432
- 511 Marina Ave Coronado, CA$3.91M575,036
- 1110 Alameda Blvd Coronado, CA$2.28M332,076
- Marina Ave Coronado, CA--------
- 1 Pine Ct Coronado, CA$1.37M321,985
- 1100 Alameda Blvd Coronado, CA$4.86M5117,530
- 527 Ocean Blvd Coronado, CA$8.15M687,237
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.