- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Views: 1,337 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $315,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $244
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Building Condition \ Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Family room location \ M, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Off Street, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Fenced-Fully, Status \ A, Style \ 10, Utility room location \ M, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,290 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4325700035
- Zillow Home ID: 48934572
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $265-431K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98133 home values will rise 8.2% next year, compared to a 8.1% rise for Shoreline as a whole. Among 98133 homes, this home is valued 1.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98133, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.7% greater than in Shoreline, and 41.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98133 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Shoreline.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98133 home values.
|535 N 166th St Shoreline, WA||$374K||3||1||1,470|
|547 N 166th St Shoreline, WA||$388K||3||1||1,610|
|626 N 165th Pl Shoreline, WA||$417K||3||2.5||1,950|
|618 N 165th Pl Shoreline, WA||$366K||3||1.75||1,320|
|529 N 166th St Shoreline, WA||$346K||3||1||1,010|
|553 N 166th St Shoreline, WA||$352K||3||1||1,010|
|536 N 166th St Shoreline, WA||$361K||3||1||1,310|
|542 N 166th St Shoreline, WA||$387K||3||1.75||1,580|
|16516 Evanston Pl N Shoreline, WA||$446K||3||2.5||2,170|
|530 N 166th St Shoreline, WA||$339K||3||1||1,020|
|608 N 165th Pl Shoreline, WA||$354K||3||1||1,200|
|548 N 166th St Shoreline, WA||$353K||3||1||1,310|
|16511 Evanston Pl N Shoreline, WA||$381K||3||1||1,200|
|523 N 166th St Shoreline, WA||$339K||2||1||1,050|
|524 N 166th St Shoreline, WA||$354K||3||1||1,310|
|16510 Evanston Pl N Shoreline, WA||$319K||3||1||960|
|561 N 166th St Shoreline, WA||$359K||3||1||1,270|
|16520 Evanston Ave N Shoreline, WA||$402K||4||1.5||1,980|
|537 N 167th St Shoreline, WA||$399K||3||1.75||2,134|
|554 N 166th St Shoreline, WA||$344K||3||1||1,050|
Nearby Schools in Shoreline
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!