- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
541 Park Ave, Albany, NY 122086 beds, 2 baths, 3,016 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $184,000
- Price/sqft: $61
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,016 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 01010006507700020550000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29649834
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 541 Park Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Pine Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.7% lower than in Albany, and 71.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Pine Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pine Hills home values.
- 537 Park Ave Albany, NY$194K622,800
- 545 Park Ave Albany, NY$145K622,788
- 547 Park Ave Albany, NY$189K622,792
- 550 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$150K622,934
- 546 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$270K733,512
- 554 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$122K31.52,516
- 559 Park Ave Albany, NY$146K31.51,553
- 542 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$209K41.51,980
- 558 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$186K622,886
- 540 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$191K422,507
- 538 Park Ave Albany, NY$93K311,379
- 540 Park Ave Albany, NY$98K311,190
- 560 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$238K113,197
- 125 S Lake Ave Albany, NY$399K525,110
- 542 Park Ave Albany, NY$168K633,060
- 546 Park Ave Albany, NY$160K622,672
- 564 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$159K31.51,692
- 550 Park Ave Albany, NY$159K622,672
- 568 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$128K51.51,356
- 554 Park Ave Albany, NY$188K623,060
Nearby Schools in Albany
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.