5411 2nd St NW, Washington, DC 200113 beds, 4 baths, 1,218 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1936
- 1 day on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: May 2014 for $342,000
- Price/sqft: $281
- MLS #: DC8438845
- Flooring: Carpet
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,218 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Parcel #: 3392 0006
- Zillow Home ID: 488958
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5411 2nd St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Petworth market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.3% higher than in Washington, and 32.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Petworth home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Petworth home values.
- 5409 2nd St NW Washington, DC$411K221,260
- 5407 2nd St NW Washington, DC$417K221,260
- 5405 2nd St NW Washington, DC$514K42.51,340
- 5403 2nd St NW Washington, DC$418K321,260
- 5401 2nd St NW Washington, DC$477K321,470
- 131 Jefferson St NW Washington, DC$420K431,332
- Jefferson St NW Washington, DC$406K321,442
- 129 Jefferson St NW Washington, DC$415K321,332
- 127 Jefferson St NW Washington, DC$405K311,332
- 2nd St NW Washington, DC$429K331,595
- Jefferson St NW Washington, DC$407K32.51,177
- 5331 2nd St NW Washington, DC$547K431,762
- 125 Jefferson St NW Washington, DC$415K32.51,381
- 5329 2nd St NW Washington, DC$425K321,356
- 5420 2nd St NW Washington, DC$431K321,332
- 5418 2nd St NW Washington, DC$431K32.51,332
- 5422 2nd St NW Washington, DC$455K111,998
- 5424 2nd St NW Washington, DC$430K331,332
- 5416 2nd St NW Washington, DC$426K32.51,332
- 5426 2nd St NW Washington, DC$434K321,564
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!