5411 Amerson St, Adamsville, AL 350053 beds, 2 baths, 1,248 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $34,000
- Price/sqft: $27
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Parcel #: 21061000011001RR01
- Zillow Home ID: 55537682
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5411 Amerson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 35005 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% higher than in Adamsville, and 91% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 35005 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Adamsville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35005 home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
3,157 sqft, 43,560 sqft lot, built in 1996
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 1370 Union Grove Rd Adamsville, AL$56K11680
- 5414 Amerson St Adamsville, AL$105K321,200
- 1360 Union Grove Rd Adamsville, AL$43K211,452
- 5408 Amerson St Adamsville, AL$93K321,200
- 1329 Union Grove Rd Adamsville, AL$149K311,568
- 1336 Union Grove Rd Adamsville, AL$161K311,568
- 1387 Union Grove Rd Adamsville, AL$89K322,266
- 1395 Union Grove Rd Adamsville, AL$46K321,268
- 1400 Union Grove Rd Adamsville, AL$153K32.52,492
- 1326 Union Grove Rd Adamsville, AL$42K311,132
- 1369 Union Grove Rd Adamsville, AL$44K31924
- 1373 Union Grove Rd Adamsville, AL$89K321,070
- 4533 Sunday Dr Adamsville, AL$49K3--2,194
- 5246 Edgewood Rd Adamsville, AL$42K------
- 5245 Edgewood Rd Adamsville, AL$69K311,305
- 1404 Union Grove Rd Adamsville, AL$70K311,162
- 1391 Union Grove Rd Adamsville, AL$151K32.52,502
- 4580 Sunday Dr Adamsville, AL$146K422,822
- 4525 Sunday Dr Adamsville, AL$53K312,512
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.