5411 Linda Rosa Ave, La Jolla, CA 920373 beds, 4 baths, 2,486 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2000 for $760,000
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Parking Type: Driveway, View Type: Ocean
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,486 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3576401500
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 51080053
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5411 Linda Rosa Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In La Jolla, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 157.4% higher than in San Diego, and 15.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent La Jolla home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or La Jolla home values.
- 5410 La Jolla Mesa Dr La Jolla, CA$2.21M343,238
- 5421 Linda Rosa Ave La Jolla, CA$1.13M321,516
- 5410 La Jolla Mesa Dr La Jolla, CA$2.35M33.53,238
- 5408 Linda Rosa Ave La Jolla, CA$1.03M221,159
- 5431 Linda Rosa Ave La Jolla, CA$1.13M31.51,402
- 5412 Linda Rosa Ave La Jolla, CA$886K221,504
- 5418 Linda Rosa Ave La Jolla, CA$1.93M442,092
- Colima St San Diego, CA--------
- 5397 La Jolla Mesa Dr La Jolla, CA$960K211,190
- 5422 Linda Rosa Ave La Jolla, CA$1.05M221,033
- 838 Colima St La Jolla, CA$1.02M221,056
- 5393 La Jolla Mesa Dr La Jolla, CA$1.33M432,033
- 5401 La Jolla Mesa Dr La Jolla, CA$1.51M332,555
- 5441 Linda Rosa Ave La Jolla, CA$1.13M31.51,485
- 5408 Linda Rosa Ave La Jolla, CA$776K221,159
- 5428 Linda Rosa Ave La Jolla, CA$1.11M211,084
- 5440 La Jolla Mesa Dr La Jolla, CA$2.35M543,598
- 5389 La Jolla Mesa Dr La Jolla, CA$1.04M422,364
- 5434 Linda Rosa Ave La Jolla, CA$1.4M32.52,060
- 5407 La Jolla Mesa Dr La Jolla, CA$1.16M221,638
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.