A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,441 sqft
- Built in 2001
- Views: 3,445 all time views
- HOA Fee: $165
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $140,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $97
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 1 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Add'l Property Use \ None, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Architecture \ Santa Barbara/Tuscan, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Paid (Freq) \ Semi-Annually, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Blanket Ins Policy, Association Fee Incl \ Cable or Satellite, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Exterior Mnt of Unit, Association Fee Incl \ Front Yard Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Roof Repair, Association Fee Incl \ Roof Replacement, Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint, Building Style \ 2-3-4 Plex, Complex Feature \ Clubhouse/Rec Room, Complex Feature \ Community Pool, Complex Feature \ Community Spa, Complex Feature \ Community Spa Htd, Complex Feature \ Gated Community, Complex Feature \ Golf Course, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Attached, Dwelling Type \ Townhouse, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Private Street(s), Exterior Stories \ 2, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ Fire Sprinklers, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Red Mountain High School, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Master Bedroom \ Downstairs, Master Bedroom \ Split, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Condominium, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Corner Lot, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Sewer \ Sewer in & Cnctd, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Mesa, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Unit Style \ End Unit, Unit Style \ Ground Level, Unit Style \ One Common Wall, Unit Style \ Street Facing, Unit Style \ Two Levels, Utilities \ City Gas, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,448 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 14144690
- Zillow Home ID: 53804574
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $153-230K.
Market guideZillow predicts Alta Mesa home values will increase 3.1% next year, compared to a 4% rise for Mesa as a whole. Among Alta Mesa homes, this home is valued 19.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Alta Mesa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.9% lower than in Mesa, and 4.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Alta Mesa home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alta Mesa home values.
Nearby Schools in Mesa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.