5415 Eveningwood Ln, Roanoke, VA 240193 beds, 2 baths, 1,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $134,900
- Price/sqft: $134
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Lot depth: 94
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 037090924
- Zillow Home ID: 52014501
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5415 Eveningwood Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 24019, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.9% less than in Roanoke, and 90.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 24019 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Roanoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 24019 home values.
- 5421 Eveningwood Ln Roanoke, VA$125K31.51,000
- 5323 Summer Dr Roanoke, VA$158K421,164
- 5315 Summer Dr Roanoke, VA$159K421,164
- 5427 Eveningwood Ln Roanoke, VA$162K42.51,760
- 5414 N Garden Ln Roanoke, VA$159K321,092
- 5420 N Garden Ln Roanoke, VA$132K31.51,000
- 5433 Eveningwood Ln Roanoke, VA$142K321,134
- 5307 Summer Dr Roanoke, VA$156K321,164
- 5406 Bauman Dr Roanoke, VA$206K522,814
- 5433 Eveningwood Ln Roanoke, VA$157K421,700
- 5412 Eveningwood Ln Roanoke, VA$147K31.51,050
- 5406 Eveningwood Ln Roanoke, VA$129K31.51,000
- 5418 Eveningwood Ln Roanoke, VA$152K321,531
- 5412 Bauman Dr Roanoke, VA$176K42.52,080
- 5412 Bauman Dr Roanoke, VA$153K422,080
- 5326 Eveningwood Ln Roanoke, VA$149K321,242
- 5424 Eveningwood Ln Roanoke, VA$134K41.51,000
- 5320 Summer Dr Roanoke, VA$183K422,752
- 5439 Eveningwood Ln Roanoke, VA$152K32.51,080
- 5316 Summer Dr Roanoke, VA$148K321,288
Nearby Schools in Roanoke
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!