5415 Shakespeare Dr, Dover, FL 335274 beds, 3 baths, 4,741 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2002 for $12,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: 6 spaces, 1512 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Shingle, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,741 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 0858340100
- Zillow Home ID: 45016092
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5415 Shakespeare Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Dover market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 43.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Dover, and 28.4% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33527 home values.
- 630 Jerry Smith Rd Dover, FL$369K43.54,040
- 5414 Shakespeare Dr Dover, FL$224K321,962
- 626 Jerry Smith Rd Dover, FL$126K321,284
- 5313 Shakespeare Dr Dover, FL$317K322,836
- 734 Jerry Smith Rd Dover, FL$277K321,488
- 5403 Hollyberry Ct Dover, FL$163K422,351
- 610 Jerry Smith Rd Dover, FL$165K221,468
- 633 Jerry Smith Rd Dover, FL$183K321,724
- 5409 Hollyberry Ct Dover, FL$204K321,276
- 540 Jerry Smith Rd Dover, FL$187K321,410
- 5415 Endeavour Ave Dover, FL$161K321,690
- 748 Jerry Smith Rd Dover, FL$112K331,936
- 715 Jerry Smith Rd Dover, FL$96K211,203
- 5315 Endeavour Ave Dover, FL$172K321,257
- 5506 April Ln Plant City, FL$58K321,344
- 615 Jerry Smith Rd Dover, FL$264K32.52,291
- 735 Jerry Smith Rd Dover, FL$93K321,196
- 530 Jerry Smith Rd Dover, FL$182K421,797
- 5410 Endeavour Ave Dover, FL$236K321,974
- 816 Jerry Smith Rd Dover, FL$103K331,172
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.