5416 E 81st St, Indianapolis, IN 462503 beds, 2 baths, 1,484 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 54 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- MLS #: 21261040
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 504 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,484 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 215
- Lot width: 93
- Parcel #: 490221103064000800
- Zillow Home ID: 1263592
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5416 E 81st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46250, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 42.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46250 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5420 E 81st St Indianapolis, IN$139K3--1,464
- 5410 E 81st St Indianapolis, IN$125K2--1,248
- 5409 Skyridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$139K31.51,310
- 5428 E 81st St Indianapolis, IN$145K311,350
- 5415 E 81st St Indianapolis, IN$162K421,579
- 5415 Skyridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$202K332,365
- 5403 Skyridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$145K31.51,728
- 5409 E 81st St Indianapolis, IN$156K311,572
- 5425 E 81st St Indianapolis, IN$180K312,026
- 5404 E 81st St Indianapolis, IN$125K321,436
- 5404 E 81st St Indianapolis, IN$141K321,500
- 5423 Skyridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$153K421,944
- 5438 E 81st St Indianapolis, IN$136K3--1,372
- 5435 E 81st St Indianapolis, IN$157K3--1,713
- 5403 E 81st St Indianapolis, IN$144K3--1,478
- 5433 Skyridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$128K3--1,232
- 5402 Skyridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$168K311,314
- 5510 Susan Dr E Indianapolis, IN$142K211,523
- 5520 Susan Dr E Indianapolis, IN$181K3--2,027
- 7985 N Whittier Pl Indianapolis, IN$148K321,568
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.