5416 Osburn Dr, Tecumseh, MI 492863 beds, 2 baths, 3,136 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- 74 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $16
- MLS #: 20010454
- Finished basement, 858 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 480 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,136 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Lot depth: 153
- Lot width: 102
- Parcel #: RA0600142000
- Zillow Home ID: 68222579
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5416 Osburn Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 49286 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 24.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.8% greater than in Raisin Township, and 152.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 49286 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raisin Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5400 Osburn Dr Tecumseh, MI$116K--21,092
- 5434 Osburn Dr Tecumseh, MI$57K311,976
- 5378 Osburn Dr Tecumseh, MI$78K311,420
- 3712 Roberts Meadows Dr N Tecumseh, MI$135K321,424
- 3768 Osburn Dr Tecumseh, MI$64K311,040
- 5411 Osburn Dr Tecumseh, MI$69K31988
- 5356 Osburn Dr Tecumseh, MI$63K311,420
- 3694 Roberts Meadows Dr N Tecumseh, MI$187K321,953
- 3798 Osburn Dr Tecumseh, MI$74K311,976
- 5383 Osburn Dr Tecumseh, MI$151K321,380
- 3691 Roberts Meadows Dr N Tecumseh, MI$159K42.52,512
- 5334 Osburn Dr Tecumseh, MI$64K31988
- 5373 Osburn Dr Tecumseh, MI$116K--1982
- 3679 Roberts Meadows Dr S Tecumseh, MI$149K32.51,500
- 5355 Osburn Dr Tecumseh, MI$75K31988
- 5316 Osburn Dr Tecumseh, MI$94K31.51,350
- 3676 Roberts Meadows Dr N Tecumseh, MI$152K321,412
- 5337 Osburn Dr Tecumseh, MI$106K31988
- 5319 Osburn Dr Tecumseh, MI$109K31988
- 3667 Roberts Meadows Dr S Tecumseh, MI$139K3321,288
Nearby Schools in Raisin Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.