5416 SE 4th St, Del City, OK 731153 beds, 1.75 baths, 1,523 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $112,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 462 sqft
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Solarium / Atrium
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,523 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 150833105
- Zillow Home ID: 21992734
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5416 Se 4th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73115, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% lower than in Del City, and 64.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 73115 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Del City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73115 home values.
- 5412 SE 4th St Del City, OK$251K42.53,148
- 501 Hisel Rd Del City, OK--Studio--594
- 5417 SE 4th St Del City, OK$134K322,530
- 5408 SE 4th St Del City, OK$53K21672
- 525 Hisel Rd Oklahoma City, OK$100K321,559
- 5404 SE 4th St Del City, OK$102K31.51,330
- 421 Hisel Rd Del City, OK$314K33.254,229
- 512 Howard Dr Del City, OK$129K21.51,444
- 529 Hisel Rd Del City, OK$136K321,710
- 413 Hisel Rd Del City, OK$135K321,492
- 516 Howard Dr Oklahoma City, OK$89K321,456
- 5400 SE 4th St Del City, OK$96K321,346
- 541 Hisel Rd Del City, OK$124K321,411
- 409 Hisel Rd Del City, OK$154K321,518
- 520 Howard Dr Del City, OK$123K41.51,728
- 400 Howard Dr Oklahoma City, OK$82K211,326
- 609 Hisel Rd Del City, OK$172K321,812
- Howard Dr Del City, OK$129K21.51,444
- 5501 SE 4th St Del City, OK$64K11840
- 408 Hisel Rd Del City, OK$244K322,576
Nearby Schools in Del City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!