5416 Seaspray Ln, Raleigh, NC 276103 beds, 3 baths, 2,367 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- HOA Fee: $220
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $147,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 180 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,367 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 173404515891000
- Zillow Home ID: 65333055
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5416 Seaspray Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southeast Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 78.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 138% higher than in Raleigh, and 180.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Southeast Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southeast Raleigh home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 8,276 sqft lot, built in 1998
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 5412 Seaspray Ln Raleigh, NC$174K--2.51,867
- 5420 Seaspray Ln Raleigh, NC$180K--2.52,280
- 1008 Angel Oaks Ct Raleigh, NC$174K42.52,230
- 5408 Seaspray Ln Raleigh, NC$172K--2.52,064
- 5424 Seaspray Ln Raleigh, NC$169K--2.52,044
- 1004 Angel Oaks Ct Raleigh, NC$171K432,227
- 5413 Seaspray Ln Raleigh, NC$168K--2.51,992
- 5417 Seaspray Ln Raleigh, NC$170K--2.51,844
- 1009 Angel Oaks Ct Raleigh, NC$171K--2.52,206
- 5409 Seaspray Ln Raleigh, NC$169K421,865
- 5423 Seaspray Ln Raleigh, NC$166K--2.51,992
- 5404 Seaspray Ln Raleigh, NC$213K--2.52,957
- 5428 Seaspray Ln Raleigh, NC$189K--2.52,400
- 1017 Sage Green Ct Raleigh, NC$148K32.51,673
- 5405 Seaspray Ln Raleigh, NC$172K42.52,348
- 5427 Seaspray Ln Raleigh, NC$173K--21,767
- 1005 Angel Oaks Ct Raleigh, NC$168K--2.52,128
- 1008 Cookwood Ct Raleigh, NC$207K--2.52,957
- 1000 Angel Oaks Ct Raleigh, NC$187K--2.52,540
- 5432 Seaspray Ln Raleigh, NC$169K432,113
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.