- Built in 2007
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 171 sqft
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $324,000
- Price/sqft: $266
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Partial basement, 269 sqft
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Contemporary, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Zero Lot Line, Bus line nearby \ Y, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ L, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Radiant, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot details \ L, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Patio, Site features \ L, Status \ P, Style \ 32, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,220 sqft
- Parcel #: 9396700022
- Zillow Home ID: 80120198
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $325-415K.
Market guideZillow predicts Fairmount Park home values will rise 5.8% next year, compared to a 5.4% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Fairmount Park homes, this home is valued 22.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fairmount Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.6% higher than in Seattle, and 7.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fairmount Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fairmount Park home values.
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!