- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5418 Martel Ave, Dallas, TX 752063 beds, 3 baths, 2,630 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,397 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2014
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,630 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 00000239299000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26704415
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5418 Martel Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Dallas market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 34.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28% greater than in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro, and 138.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dallas home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dallas home values.
- 5416 Martel Ave Dallas, TX$487K32.52,590
- 5422 Martel Ave Dallas, TX$180K11813
- 5424 Martel Ave Dallas, TX$459K32.52,147
- 5426 Martel Ave Dallas, TX$398K32.52,147
- 5408 Martel Ave Dallas, TX$219K221,478
- 5419 Longview St Dallas, TX$308K221,695
- 5427 Martel Ave Dallas, TX$260K442,816
- 5440 Martel Ave Dallas, TX$166K11735
- 5423 Longview St Dallas, TX$288K--11,375
- 5415 Longview St Dallas, TX$401K442,381
- 5430 Martel Ave Dallas, TX$247K--11,093
- 5420 Martel Ave Dallas, TX$157K11813
- 5417 Martel Ave Dallas, TX$177K21.51,326
- 5415 Martel Ave Dallas, TX$179K21.51,326
- 5404 Martel Ave Dallas, TX$221K21900
- 5448 Martel Ave Dallas, TX$220K21910
- 5421 Martel Ave Dallas, TX$317K432,017
- 5427 Longview St Dallas, TX$318K--11,776
- 5423 Martel Ave Dallas, TX$176K21.5945
- 5406 Martel Ave Dallas, TX$216K21900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.