5419 Sandy Ct, Richmond, CA 948062 beds, 2 baths, 1,779 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $160
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: 460 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,779 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 4056600044
- Zillow Home ID: 68040988
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5419 Sandy Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94806, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.2% less than in San Pablo, and 51.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 94806 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Pablo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94806 home values.
- 5415 Sandy Ct Richmond, CA$410K32.51,795
- 5411 Sandy Ct Richmond, CA$409K22.51,779
- 5358 Niblick Ct Richmond, CA$400K33.51,597
- 5416 Sandy Ct Richmond, CA$467K32.51,989
- 5354 Niblick Ct San Pablo, CA$398K33.51,597
- Sandy Ct Richmond, CA--33.51,318
- Sandy Ct Richmond, CA$425K32.51,970
- Sandy Ct Richmond, CA--32.51,777
- 5350 Niblick Ct Richmond, CA$410K32.51,826
- 5409 Stony Ct Richmond, CA$400K331,597
- 5413 Stony Ct Richmond, CA$412K33.51,597
- 5405 Stony Ct Richmond, CA$423K32.51,970
- Niblick Ct Richmond, CA--32.51,777
- 5408 Bosey Ct Richmond, CA$425K32.51,777
- 5401 Stony Ct Richmond, CA$428K32.51,826
- Waggle Ct Richmond, CA--22.51,321
- 5404 Bosey Ct Richmond, CA$430K32.51,970
- 5540 Horizon Dr Richmond, CA$544K533,057
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!