542 Cary Woods Cir, Cary, IL 600132 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 2005
- 39 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $136,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- MLS #: 08644579
- Finished basement, 354 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1913480037
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 68148651
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 542 Cary Woods Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60013, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.7% higher than in Cary, and 1276.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60013 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cary.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60013 home values.