542 S Oak Park Ave, Oak Park, IL 603044 beds, 2 baths, 1,545 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,313 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- 252 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $315,000
- Price/sqft: $226
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,545 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 16182000160000
- Zillow Home ID: 3815741
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 542 S Oak Park Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60304, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% less than in Oak Park, and 95.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60304 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oak Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60304 home values.
- 540 S Oak Park Ave Oak Park, IL$358K--11,292
- 544 S Oak Park Ave Oak Park, IL$444K--21,833
- 538 S Oak Park Ave Oak Park, IL$534K31.52,036
- 536 S Oak Park Ave Oak Park, IL$374K321,506
- 530 S Oak Park Ave Oak Park, IL$456K--11,556
- 528 S Oak Ave Westmont, IL--------
- 528 S Oak Park Ave Oak Park, IL$273K--1.5762
- 543 S Euclid Ave Oak Park, IL$383K--1.51,644
- 545 S Euclid Ave Oak Park, IL$360K--1.51,888
- 539 S Euclid Ave Oak Park, IL$536K--2.51,836
- 535 S Euclid Ave Oak Park, IL$503K--11,846
- 524 S Oak Park Ave Oak Park, IL$579K--22,435
- 603 S Euclid Ave Oak Park, IL$573K--2.52,690
- 533 S Euclid Ave Oak Park, IL$407K--11,842
- 608 S Oak Park Ave Oak Park, IL$390K31.52,200
- 529 S Euclid Ave Oak Park, IL$490K--32,572
- 545 S Oak Park Ave Oak Park, IL$502K--22,528
- 539 S Oak Park Ave Oak Park, IL$426K--11,272
- 605 S Euclid Ave Oak Park, IL$426K--1.51,750
- 537 S Oak Park Ave Oak Park, IL$592K--21,830
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.