- Built in 1980
- HOA Fee: $43
- Cooling: None
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $850,000
- Price/sqft: $512
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Gas, Association Fees Include \ Decks, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Unit Yard, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Sewer, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Association Fees Include \ Water, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Condo, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Energy Features \ Caulked/Sealed, Energy Features \ Insulated Water Heater, Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Boat Dock, HOA Amenities \ Car Wash Area, HOA Amenities \ Club House, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Waterfront, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Other, Special Features \ Bathroom Features, Special Features \ Bathroom Rail(s), Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Condominium, Unit Features \ End Unit, Unit Features \ Ground Floor, Unit Features \ Other Unit Above
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,660 sqft
- Parcel #: 111600120
- Zillow Home ID: 15636372
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 94065 home values will rise 3.5% next year, compared to a 4.4% rise for Redwood City as a whole. Among 94065 homes, this home is valued 31.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94065, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.8% higher than in Redwood City, and 7.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94065 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94065 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (98)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 552 Shorebird Cir|
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
Carlmont High (assigned)6-122.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!