- Lot: 7,666 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Views: 9,380 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $180,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $112
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Dining Room \ Dining Areas, Driveway \ Concrete, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Exterior \ Frame, Foundation \ Poured, Garage \ 2 Attached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Appointment Only, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Interior Features \ Carpeting, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Type \ STREET, Street Type RL \ STREET, Style \ Two Story, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Fha, Terms Available \ Va, Trim \ Oak
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,607 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 24100815589000
- Zillow Home ID: 840531
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $175-233K.
Market guideZillow predicts 50131 home values will increase 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.2% increase for Johnston as a whole. Among 50131 homes, this home is valued 11% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50131, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.4% higher than in Johnston, and 28.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50131 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Johnston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50131 home values.
|5424 NW 89th St Johnston, IA||$223K||5||3.5||1,874|
|5416 NW 89th St Johnston, IA||$194K||3||2.5||1,532|
|5428 NW 89th St Johnston, IA||$216K||3||2.5||1,766|
|5412 NW 89th St Johnston, IA||$194K||3||2.5||1,288|
|5421 NW 90th St Johnston, IA||$222K||4||2.5||2,098|
|5417 NW 90th St Johnston, IA||$212K||3||2.5||1,828|
|5425 NW 90th St Johnston, IA||$218K||3||4||1,738|
|5413 NW 90th St Johnston, IA||$192K||3||3||1,444|
|5429 NW 90th St Johnston, IA||$200K||3||2.5||1,633|
|8908 Ridgeview Dr Johnston, IA||$189K||3||2.5||1,474|
|8905 Longview Dr Johnston, IA||$193K||3||2.5||1,450|
|8912 Ridgeview Dr Johnston, IA||$210K||3||2.5||1,748|
|8909 Longview Dr Johnston, IA||$176K||3||2.5||1,098|
|5421 NW 89th St Johnston, IA||$208K||3||2.5||1,731|
|5425 NW 89th St Johnston, IA||$225K||4||2.5||1,981|
|5417 NW 89th St Johnston, IA||$189K||3||2.5||1,474|
|5405 NW 90th St Johnston, IA||$208K||3||2||1,514|
|5429 NW 89th St Johnston, IA||$211K||3||2.5||1,669|
|5413 NW 89th St Johnston, IA||$192K||4||3||1,249|
|8916 Ridgeview Dr Johnston, IA||$222K||4||3||1,514|
Nearby Schools in Johnston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!