5421 Docia Cir, Fayetteville, NC 283144 beds, 2 baths, 1,203 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- 414 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $103
- MLS #: 423595
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,203 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 0408821273
- Zillow Home ID: 53631576
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5421 Docia Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28314 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 45.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.8% greater than in Fayetteville, and 88.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28314 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28314 home values.
- 5423 Docia Cir Fayetteville, NC$87K311,155
- 5419 Docia Cir Fayetteville, NC$125K32.52,247
- 5425 Docia Cir Fayetteville, NC$120K32.51,731
- 5417 Docia Cir Fayetteville, NC$84K31.51,098
- 5412 Docia Cir Fayetteville, NC$83K321,050
- 5422 Docia Cir Fayetteville, NC$108K31.51,734
- 5427 Docia Cir Fayetteville, NC$108K321,570
- 5406 Docia Cir Fayetteville, NC$75K311,075
- 5428 Docia Cir Fayetteville, NC$76K31.51,075
- 5429 Docia Cir Fayetteville, NC$111K32.52,262
- 5402 Docia Cir Fayetteville, NC$105K31.51,075
- 5400 Kendallwood Dr Fayetteville, NC$109K321,637
- 5418 Morganton Rd Fayetteville, NC$268K943,604
- 5430 Docia Cir Fayetteville, NC$110K31.51,175
- 5431 Docia Cir Fayetteville, NC$58K321,504
- 5403 Kendallwood Dr Fayetteville, NC$79K31.51,075
- 5344 Docia Cir Fayetteville, NC$80K321,001
- 207 Onie Ct Fayetteville, NC$82K31.51,363
- 5432 Docia Cir Fayetteville, NC$99K311,140
- 5433 Docia Cir Fayetteville, NC$110K431,456
Nearby Schools in Fayetteville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.