- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5422 Milentz Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631093 beds, 3 baths, 1,325 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,486 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $164,500
- Price/sqft: $124
- Parking: Off street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,325 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1926
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 58330002500
- Zillow Home ID: 3015461
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5422 Milentz Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Princeton Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 29.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.2% lower than in Saint Louis, and 98.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Princeton Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Princeton Heights home values.
- 5418 Milentz Ave Saint Louis, MO$131K--11,088
- 5426 Milentz Ave Saint Louis, MO$147K--11,092
- 5416 Milentz Ave Saint Louis, MO$147K--11,316
- 5430 Milentz Ave Saint Louis, MO$111K--1945
- 5432 Milentz Ave Saint Louis, MO$110K11924
- 5412 Milentz Ave Saint Louis, MO$140K--11,482
- 5423 Rhodes Ave Saint Louis, MO$139K--21,700
- 5421 Rhodes Ave Saint Louis, MO$119K--1925
- 5425 Rhodes Ave Saint Louis, MO$183K--43,332
- 5417 Rhodes Ave Saint Louis, MO$122K--11,248
- 5431 Rhodes Ave # 1 Saint Louis, MO$175K--43,880
- 5425 Milentz Ave Saint Louis, MO$149K--1.51,134
- 5408 Milentz Ave Saint Louis, MO$133K--11,125
- 5436 Milentz Ave Saint Louis, MO$114K--11,182
- 5421 Milentz Ave Saint Louis, MO--211,071
- 5429A Milentz Ave Saint Louis, MO$145K--22,322
- 5415 Rhodes Ave Saint Louis, MO$124K--11,248
- 5419 Milentz Ave Saint Louis, MO$113K--1935
- 5435 Rhodes Ave Saint Louis, MO$157K31.51,694
- 5433 Milentz Ave Saint Louis, MO$195K--2.51,206
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.